Nick changes his look on a consistent basis and is never afraid to take fashion risks.
Check out these 7 tips on how you can take some cues from this jack-of-all trades and get your own haberdashery on.
- Don’t be afraid to play with color.
- You can never go wrong with a nicely tailored suit.
- Remember that tattoos and hair are just like any accessory. In saying that, never get the name of your significant other tattooed on your body. In Cannon’s case, he was able to get a cover-up tattoo. Good save!
- No outfit is complete without the perfect kicks.
- Accessories aren’t just for women. Add a little personal style to your basic tank, T-shirt and jeans with a chic hat or funky pair of shades.
- Fashion is fun! Although Cannon’s leopard spots aren’t for everyone, we love a man who will take a risk in the name of fashion.
- Don’t be afraid to mix patterns and textures. Here, Cannon’s periwinkle polka dot tie is the perfect complement to his checkered blazer and plum dress shirt.
Source: Rolling Out